martes, 7 de octubre de 2008

The waste Land

It is so sad to realize that people have not known how to apprecite life. In my opinion the Elliot's poem tells us the destruction of the world, where Human beings have been the principal guilty of its own destruction. For example, the picture shows us how human beings have built a world which is empty where the nothing is the most appropiate word in order to describe our planet. Apart from that, this writer had to face a war and I think that after it the feeling is like the picture show us desolation, loneliness, and sadness where it is imposibble that good things can bloom again because everything have been destroyed. When I read the poem I felt several things such as angry, sadness, empty, distruction etc. And when I watch the picture the same feelings born and I believe that both reflect the same emotions.

No hay comentarios: